Keurig K Cups have become a staple in the at-home coffee brewing business for years now. However, there has been a lot of blowback in how much waste is being produced. It wasn’t until the end of 2020, years after K-Cups became popular, that they could even be recycled. This is where DeliBru has stepped in to offer an eco-solution to K-Cup waste. They produce reusable K-Cups for Gen 1 and Gen 2 that you can use with your Keurig and mini-Keuring machine. Plus, DeliBru consistently gets 5-star reviews for their products. Save money, save the planet, and drink good coffee. It’s a win-win-win.
- Compatible with Keurig Generation 1.0 and 2.0
- Reduces Waste and Cost
Features and Benefits
The reusable k cups designed by DeliBru has features and benefits that every Keurig user will love. Such features and benefits that make DeliBru reusable k cups impressive are:
- It is dishwasher safe. DeliBru manufactured their k cups with extreme temperature and cleaning agents in mind. The k cups are treated during some stage of the production to ensure that it can handle high temperatures and the harshness of cleaning detergents while maintaining the quality of the k cups.
- The reusable k cups are non-toxic. The manufacturer carefully designed the k cups because they don’t want to put their beloved users’ health and the planet’s condition in danger.
- You can reuse the k cups anytime you want, no matter how many times you brew because it is BPA-free. An ISO 90001 certified factory makes sure that the materials used for manufacturing the refillable k cups are safe for everyday use.
- Compared to disposable k cups you’ll find in the market today, DeliBru k cups are eco-friendly because they are reusable. Meaning, there’ll be few to zero chances you’ll see DeliBru in landfills as these are designed to be recycled and reused.
- DeliBru kcups is a good investment to use with your Keurig machine and it’s compatible with version 1.0 and 2.0. Not only is it reusable, but it also takes care of your coffee machine with it’s no leaks or messes intuitive design even during water dispersion. Thus, you’ll always enjoy the best-brewed drinks and save money in the process.
Best of all, you won’t have to worry about sludges and cleaning your Keurig that sometimes occupies your valuable time because DeliBru also offers Optional Paper Cups for Kcups for a sludge-free brewing, ease of cleaning, and delicious brewed drinks.
Aside from environmentally conscious k cups, DeliBru also has a line of products that makes your coffee brewing experience ethical and sustainable.
Want to find an eco-friendly coffee to put in your DeliBru? Check our top 8 Sustainable Coffee Brands article.
This DeliBru Bundle Pack is a coffee lover’s ultimate arsenal as it contains 2 reusable k cups, 50 paper filters, 1 universal adapter, and 2 Keurig compatible water filters. All these items are nicely packed in an eco-friendly box, which makes this bundle pack a perfect gift to give for any occasion.
The unbleached natural paper filters with a lid can be used to any reusable k cups that fit all brands - so non-Keurig fans, rejoice! There are 300 biodegradable filters packed per box. With these unbleached paper filters, you can enjoy a sediment-free morning joe every day.
These are the only K cups that fit well with K-Mini and K-Mini Plus. It comes with an adapter which you can also use with regular k cups.
These cartridges are compatible with Keurig brewers. Each cartridge contains charcoals which effectively removes any impurities that can affect the quality of water used in brewing your coffee. These charcoal are organically sourced, so rest assured that your Keurig is also safe from any buildups inside your coffee machine that can affect its operation.
DeliBru offers sustainable reusable k cups, paper filters, and water cartridges that benefit not only the 1.0 and 2.0 Keurig users but also the planet. The reusable k cups are designed carefully and are paired with environmentally conscious paper filters and water cartridges. So when you buy a reusable product, it’s not just to save money, but to also lessen plastics ending in landfills and the ocean.